Monday 4 November 2013

Icom Earpieces – Show Them Some I.D or You’ll Have to Leave

Flash back with me to a time in my time when I still had not gotten my act together…

At age twenty, I used to be unkempt haired, absent minded and keen on rock n roll in a huge way (waitaminute – I’m still shaggy haired, absent minded and into rock n roll in a big way…). I used to be courting a pole dancer, singing within a grotty band and telling anybody who’d pay attention that I required to get out of the crappy little city and really make something of my life. I assume, in some respects I used to be a bit like George Bailey of Bedford Falls, (if George Bailey was kind of a dick and made a point of saying the ‘F’ word in every 2nd sentence…)

In making ends meet, while I waited in frustration for George Carlin to turn up in his time travelling phone box and help me usher in a period of world concord, I worked at several careers. Specifically, one evening a week, I used to be employed as the Youth Worker.

To my shock, I found the duty to be really fun, also as very rewarding. Since I was an authority in all things media (and a Uni Certificate to show it), I began a project that may teach the kids all about film creation, music and also the media in general.

One of my best students was a rather difficult boy and a hard stare and a ‘brick sh!thouse’ build. When I wasn’t pulling him off a variety of youths who may or may not have mouthed off his sister, we got along quite well. After I left the job a couple of years later, we in fact became firm friends. He has as well become mainly close to my cousin (who was also a Youth Worker for a while) and my mom and dad.

Without a trace of sarcasm, viewing this tough, conflicted boy grow old to be a honest, hard working man has been both an honour and also a privilege. On the other hand, he floundered for a long time as he hunted for work. It just appeared that there wasn’t anything he was able to use themself to.

Then, all of a sudden, he discovered his vocation. My friend is a fully certified doorman, working the door in a variety of pubs, clubs, venues and bars.

So as to communicate easily without causing too much of a fuss, bouncers like my companion regularly use Icom Earpieces. These earphones are available in several forms, with 2-pin, multi pin, straight pin and high angled forms all catered for. You can even find an Icom earpiece for almost any type of Icom 2 way radio possible.

There is no fuss, since the earpieces can be operated simply and prudently and, being armored with Kevlar, they are every bit as hard wearing as the two-way radios they work with.

Icom has been building in quality radio equipment since 1954, so that they know what they’re doing and the way to make customers happy while doing it. Icom Earpieces are solid, reliable and high spec, so it is no wonder that so many in the security industry decide to wear them.

 As for my friend, it appears like he has got himself on track; he’s found employment that he’s good for also as one which is nice for him. I might have made my share of errors in the past, but I was definitely right about 1 or 2 things.

No comments:

Post a Comment